Henan Shenhuo power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Henan Shenhuo power station (神火煤电发电厂) is a 870-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Yongcheng City, Shangqiu Prefecture, Henan Province.
Background on Plant
Henan Shenhuo power station consists of several power stations, some retired. All seven units of Shenhuo-1 have been retired. The first unit of Shenhuo-2 has also been retired. Units 2-3 of Shenhuo-2, totaling 270 MW, are still operating. Shenhuo-4 (600 MW) was completed in 2011. The plant is owned by Hongfan Group Holdings.
- Sponsor: Henan Shenhuo Power Co Ltd
- Parent company: Hongfan Group Holdings
- Location: Yongcheng City, Shangqiu Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 33.92948, 116.54843 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 870 MW (Shenhuo-2, Units 2-3: 135 MW, Shenhuo-4: 600 MW)
- Type: Subcritical (Shenhuo-2, Units 2-3), Supercritical (Shenhuo-4)
- In service: 2008 (Shenhuo-2, Units 2-3), 2011 (Shenhuo-4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: