Henan Xinwang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Henan Xinwang power station (河南鑫旺集团自备电厂) is a retired 270-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Gongyi City.
Background on Project
Henan Xinwang power station is a 2 x 135 MW subcritical coal plant in Henan Province commissioned in 2006-2007 and owned by Henan Xinwang Group. In 2014 the company, facing financial difficulty, retired the plant.
- Sponsor: Henan Xinwang Group
- Location: Mihe Town, Gongyi City, Zhengzhou Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.741639, 113.221984 (exact)
- Status: Retired (2014)
- Gross capacity: 270 MW (Units 1 & 2: 135 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Projected in service: 2006-2007
- Coal type: Anthracite
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: