Hoa Dau Long Son power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Vietnam and coal|
Hóa dầu Long Sơn power station is a 225-megawatt (MW) coal plant under construction in Vũng Tàu province, Vietnam.
The map below shows the location of Phú Mỹ, Vũng Tàu province, where the plant would be built.
The project is listed in Revised Power Development Plant VII for the period 2016-20230. It is planned for 2017-2018, although an investor has not yet been identified.
- Sponsor: Hoa Dau Long Son Limited Company
- Parent company:
- Location: Phú Mỹ, Vũng Tàu province,, Vietnam
- Coordinates: 10.590556, 107.048056 (approximate)
- Status: Construction
- Gross Capacity: 225 MW (3 x 75 MW)
- Projected in service: 2017/2018/2018
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- DANH MỤC CÁC DỰ ÁN NGUỒN ĐIỆN VÀO VẬN HÀNH GIAI ĐOẠN 2016 - 2030, Ban hành kèm theo Quyết định số 428/QĐ-TTg ngày 18 tháng 3 năm 2016 của Thủ tướng Chính phủ (LIST OF POWER PROJECT IN OPERATION PERIOD 2016 - 2030, Issued together with Decision No. 428 / QD - TTg of March 18, 2016 by the Prime Minister)