Huadian-Hubei Zhunger Shierliancheng power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huadian-Hubei Zhunger Shierliancheng power station (华电准格尔十二连城发电厂一期) is a proposed 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of Shi'erlianchengxiang, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Zhunge'er (Junggar) Banner, Ordos (E'erduosi) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Project
2016: Nationwide Restrictions Imposed on Development of Coal-Fired Power Capacity
Due to new restrictions announced during 2016 by the National Energy Administration and the National Development and Reform Commission, further capacity expansions at this location appear to be on hold or cancelled. For details, see China's 2016 Restrictions on Development of Coal-Fired Power Capacity.
- Sponsor: China Huadian and Hubei Energy
- Location: Dalu Town, Shi'erlianchengxiang, Zhunge'er (Junggar) Banner, Ordos (E'erduosi) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 40.26, 111.063 (approximate)
- Status: Shelved
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1 & 2: 660 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "关于转发建设厅关于内蒙古华电十二连城电厂2×660MW超临界﹢4×1000MW超超临界机组项目选址的批复的通知", 鄂尔多斯市规划局, 2011-11-22
- "十二连城空冷气象条件分析论证通过评审", 内蒙古自治区气象局, 2014-05-20
- "2014年政府工作报告", 新华网内蒙古频道, 2014-02-18
- "华电十二连城电厂工程环境影响评价公示", 准格尔旗人民政府, 2014-08-01
- "华电十二连城电厂工程环境影响评价信息公告," zge.gov.cn, 2015-05-19