Huadian Changde power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huadian Changde power station (华电常德发电公司) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hunan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Deshan Town, Wuling Distrcit, Changde Prefecture, the exact location where the plant would be built in Hunan Province.
Background on Project
China Huadian (49%), Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group (49%), and Changde Economic Construction Investment Group (2%) are currently planning to build a coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 1,320 MW in Hunan Province.
- Sponsor: China Huadian (49%), Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group (49%), Changde Economic Construction Investment Group (2%)
- Location: Fengshugang Village, Deshan Town, Wuling District, Changde Prefecture, Hunan Province, China
- Coordinates: 29.1968268, 111.5613556 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1 and 2: 660 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- In service: 2015
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: