Huadian Guazhou Liugou power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huadian Guazhou Liugou power station is a proposed 4,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Gansu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Guazhou County, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Jiuquan Prefecture, Gansu Province.
Background on Project
This proposed 4,000 MW power complex sponsored by China Huadian was mentioned as under study in 2008 and 2009. Since no recent reports have been found confirming further activity, it appears that the project has been abandoned.
- Sponsor: China Huadian
- Location: Guazhou County, Jiuquan Prefecture, Gansu Province, China
- Coordinates: 40.529, 95.783 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 4,000 MW
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012
- 煤电基地建设进展情况, gscn.com, 2009-08-07
- 华电在瓜州考察火电项目, Gansu Daily, 2008-03-26