Hugh Hewitt is the "host of a nationally syndicated radio show heard in more than 70 cities nationwide, and a Professor of Law at Chapman University Law School, where he teaches Constitutional Law," his Townhall.com bio states. He is the author of seven books. Hewitt has received 3 Emmys during his decade of work as co-host of the PBS Los Angeles affiliate KCET's nightly news and public affairs show Life & Times. He is a weekly columnist for The Daily Standard, the online edition of The Weekly Standard. He serves as Executive Editor of Townhall.com. His radio show is syndicated by Salem Radio Network, the parent company of which also owns Townhall.com.
- Hugh Hewitt Bio, Townhall.com.
- A Mormon in the White House?: 10 Things Every American Should Know about Mitt Romney, Regnery Publishing, March 2007, ISBN 159698502X.
- Painting the Map Red: The Fight to Create a Permanent Republican Majority, Regnery Publishing, March 2006, ISBN 0895260026.
- Blog: Understanding the Information Reformation That's Changing Your World, Thomas Nelson, January 2005, ISBN 078521187X.
- If It's Not Close, They Can't Cheat: Crushing the Democrats in Every Election and Why Your Life Depends on It, Thomas Nelson, July 2004, ISBN 0785263195.
By Hugh Hewitt
- "Hear No Victory, See No Victory, Report No Victory. The Los Angeles Times goes to war," The Weekly Standard, March 31, 2003.
- "Recess Time. With Senate Democrats taking obstructionism to new levels, the president should re-read Article II, Section 2, Paragraph 3," The Weekly Standard, April 23, 2003.
- Archived articles by Hugh Hewitt, Townhall.com.
- "Faith And Politics," The Weekly Standard, March 31, 2005.
- "The Presidents' Man. Why John Roberts' service in the White House Counsel's office matters," The Weekly Standard, July 21, 2005.
- "Vets for Freedom's Wade Zirkle," Townhall.com, April 14, 2006. Audio link and transcript of interview with Wade Zirkle, Vets for Freedom.
- "Did ABC Edit 'The Path to 9/11'?" Townhall.com, September 5, 2006. re "The Path to 9/11" (2006 Docudrama)
- "Why Does the Left Hate 'The Path to 9/11'?" Townhall.com, September 7, 2006.
- "The Clinton Censors," Townhall.com, September 7, 2006.