The company was founded in 1999.
- Investor relations - information is provided to institutional and private investors.
- Corporate communications (Corporate reputation) - targeted to customers, the government, third party advocacy groups, local communities, employees, and the media
- Media and presentation coaching (Media training) - "The message is critical...but so is the delivery."
- Employee communications (Employee relations) - "ensuring effective communications with employees can often be the most important activity of senior management", "motivate employees through such activities as monthly CEO e-mails, newsletters, all-hands meetings, employee surveys and "cascade programs" that drive messages through the organization and align employee attitudes with business goals"
- Crisis management & Issues management
The top three executives as of June 2008 are: 
- Chad A. Jacobs, Co-Chief Executive Officer
- Thomas M. Ryan, Co-Chief Executive Officer
- Don Duffy, President
Income and employee totals
O'Dwyer's PR lists ICR as earning $17,590,072 in net fees in 2006, 52% more than the previous year. The firm has 67 employees. 
PR Week ranked ICR Inc. as the ninth largest independent PR agency in the United States in 2008, with 2007 revenue of $25,111,403, a 41% increase from the previous year's total revenue of $17,856,995. The ranking also notes its staff total of 85 (2006 total: 63), with $295,428 in revenue per employee.
Some of their clients are:
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Hawaiian Airlines
- J. Crew
- Jamba Juice
450 Post Road East
Westport, CT 06880
Phone: (203) 682-8200
Fax: (203) 682-8201
- Services, ICR, accessed June 2008.
- Senior Management, ICR, accessed June 2008.
- "2006 Worldwide Fees of independent Firms With Major U.S. Operations", accessed June 2007.
- "2008 Agency Rankings," PR Week, 28 April 2008.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|