|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
International Formula Council
The International Formula Council (IFC) is "an international association of manufacturers and marketers of formulated nutrition products (e.g., infant formulas and adult nutritionals) whose members are predominantly based in North America. It was formed in 1998 through the consolidation of the Infant Formula Council (founded in 1970) and the Enteral Nutrition Council (founded in 1983)." 
The domain name for the IFC was registered February 12, 2004 by Keith Keeney from the PR firm, The Kellen Company.  Kellen Communications, the PR division of The Kellen Company, lists the IFC as one of its clients. 
Spokesperople listed on IFC Media Releases
- Mead Johnson Nutritionals
- Nestlé USA Nutrition Division
- PBM Products
- Ross Products Division, Abbott
- Solus Products
- Wyeth Nutrition
- "About Us: International Formula Council Fact Sheet", accessed July 2007.
- "WHOIS information for: infantformula.org", Whois.net, accessed July 2007.
- "Company Profile: Client List", accessed July 2007.
Other Sourcewatch Resources
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|