|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
International Radio and Television Society Foundation
The International Radio and Television Society Foundation "evolved from an organization founded in 1939 to provide education and dialogue about important communication issues. As the industry confronts change at every level, the need for a forum capable of helping create a shared body of knowledge and information continues to grow." 
- Joyce M. Tudryn - President
- Jim Cronin - Director, Member Programs & Development
- Marilyn L. Ellis - Director, Program Administration
- Lauren Kruk-Winokur - Director, Academic Programs & Communications
- Michell Morales - Controller
- Chairman - Tom Kane - President & CEO, CBS Television Stations
- Vice Chairman - Henry S. Schleiff - President & CEO, Crown Media/Hallmark Channel
- Vice Chairman - Stephen H. Coltrin - Chairman & CEO, Coltrin & Associates, Inc.
- General Counsel & Secretary - Stuart A. Shorenstein, Partner, Wolf, Block, Schorr and Solis-Cohen LLP
- Vice Chairman - Bruce D. Feniger - President, Network Solutions, Interep
- Treasurer - Jed S. Kapsos - Chief Financial Officer, CBS Interactive
- Vice Chairman - Alec Gerster - Chief Executive Officer, Initiative
- Assistant Secretary - Sandra Drucker Wright - Director, Nonprofit Leadership Program, Social Enterprise Program, Columbia Business School
- Vice Chairman - Kathleen Keefe - Vice President, Sales, Hearst-Argyle Television, Inc.
- Joseph D. Abruzzese - President, Advertising Sales, Discovery Networks, U.S.
- Eric Kessler - President, Sales, Marketing and Business Development, HBO
- Edward I. Adler - Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications, Time Warner
- William Koenigsberg - President, CEO & Founder, Horizon Media, Inc
- Abby Auerbach - Executive Vice President, Television Bureau of Advertising
- Mark H. Lazarus - President, Turner Entertainment Group
- Betty Ellen Berlamino - Vice President/General Manager, WPIX-TV/CW11
- Susan Leigh - Vice President, Ad Sales, Great American Country
- Mel Berning - Executive Vice President, National Ad Sales, A&E Television Networks
- Leo MacCourtney - President & CEO, Blair Television
- Pierre Bouvard - President, Sales & Marketing, Arbitron Inc.
- Jon Mandel - CEO, NielsenConnect
- David T. Cassaro - President, Ad Sales, Comcast Networks
- Robert Mendez - Senior Vice President, Diversity, Disney-ABC Television Group
- Michael P. Davies - President & CEO, Embassy Row
- Ann L. Morfogen - Senior Vice President, Communications & Public Affairs, Sony Corporation of America
- J. David Davis - President & General Manager, WABC-TV
- Jon Nesvig - President, Sales, Fox Broadcasting Company
- Darlene K. Fiscus - President, Creative Access to Communication Services, Inc.
- Lawrence W. Oliver - Vice President, General Manager, Reed Television Group
- Carl D. Folta - Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications, Viacom
- Lynn Picard - President, Ad Sales General Manager, Lifetime Network
- Betsy Frank - Chief Research & Insights Officer, Time Inc.
- Ramon J. Pineda - Vice President & General Manager, Univision 41 & Telefutura 68
- John Frelinghuysen - Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Jim Rosenthal - President, New Line Television
- Robert J. Friedman - President, Radical Thinking
- S. Edward Rutland - Executive Vice President, Matlock Advertising & Public Relations
- C. Dan Gasby - Chief Executive Officer, B. Smith Enterprises
- Joshua Sapan - President & CEO, Rainbow Media Holdings, LLC
- Craig A. Geller - Senior Vice President, Network & Digital Sales, Telemundo
- Bill Shaw - President & General Manager, Superstation WGN
- Herb Granath - Chairman Emeritus, ESPN
- Michael E. Shaw - President, Sales & Marketing, ABC Television Network
- Mark Gray - President, Katz Radio Group
- Rick Sirvaitis - President, RS Media Marketing LLC
- Peggy Green - President of Broadcast & Entertainment, Zenith Media
- Michael Steib - Director, TV Ads, Google, Inc.
- James M. Griffin - Executive Vice President, Director, William Morris Agency, LLC
- Joe Uva - Chief Executive Officer, Univision Communications Inc.
- Steve Grubbs - Chief Executive Officer, Fuse Sports and Entertainment Group North America
- Debbie von Ahrens - Vice President, Director of Sales, FOX 5 / MY 9
- Marc Guild - Partner, Diamond Ark Media
- John B. Watkins - President, ABC National Television Sales
- Bonnie Hammer - President, USA Network and SCRI FI Channel, NBC Universal Entertainment Cable Group
- Marc White - New York Sales Manager, Entertainment Advertising Products, Tribune Media Services
- Steve Hasker - Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Susan D. Whiting - Chairman &CEO, Nielsen Media Research, Executive Vice President, The Nielsen Company
- Scott Herman - Executive Vice President, Eastern Region, CBS Radio
- Michael J. Wolf
- Michael F. Hugger - President, Eagle Television Sales
- Tom Wolzien - Wolzien LLC
- Paul V. Ippolito - Executive Vice President & Principal, Newmark Knight Frank
- Jay Isabella - Senior Vice President/Director of Programming, TeleRep, Inc.
- Traug Keller - Senior Vice President, ESPN Radio & ESPN Deportes
- Harvey Kent - Managing Director, MediaOcean and Director of eBusiness, DDS North America
- Ralph M. Baruch - Viacom Inc.
- Monica Karo - Managing Director, West OMD USA
- Edward Bleier - Senior Advisor, Warner Bros.
- Peter A. Lund
- Avram Butensky - Past President, Television Bureau of Advertising
- Timothy M. McAuliff - President & CEO, Petry Media Corp.
- Peggy Conlon - President & CEO, The Advertising Council
- Douglas W. McCormick
- Jerome R. Feniger - Managing Director Station Representatives Association
- Thomas E. McKinney
- James L. Greenwald - Chairman Emeritus Katz Media Corporation
- James Rosenfield, Sr. - President JHR & Associates
- Gordon H. Hastings - President & CEO The Broadcasters' Foundation
- Sherril Taylor - Vice Chairman Coltrin & Associates, Inc.
- Betty Hudson - Executive Vice President, Communications National Geographic Society
- Stephen A. Weiswasser - Partner, Covington & Burling LLP
- Web: http://www.irts.org