Jingmei Wuhai Jinghai Waste Coal power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jingmei Wuhai Jinghai Waste Coal power station (京能内蒙古京海煤矸石发电公司) is a 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The photo below shows the plant in Wuhai Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Project
Beijing Energy Group and Inner Mongolia Guangna Coal Industry have proposed a coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 660 MW (2 x 330 MW) in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. The power station went into operation in 2009 (Unit 1) and 2010 (Unit 2).
- Sponsor: Beijing Energy Group, Inner Mongolia Guangna Coal Industry
- Location: Wuhai Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 39.6584384, 106.8619859 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 660 MW (Units 1 & 2: 330 MW)
- In service: Unit 1: 2009, Unit 2: 2010
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: