Jiugang Luneng Jiuquan Suzhou Jiajiu power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jiugang Luneng Jiuquan Suzhou Jiajiu power station is a proposed 1,200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Gansu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Suzhou District, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Jiuquan Prefecture, Gansu Province.
Background on Project
Jiuquan Iron and Steel Group and Luneng Group were planning to build a coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 1,200 MW in Gansu Province. However, Luneng left the coal plant business in 2010.
- Sponsor: Jiuquan Iron and Steel Group and Luneng Group
- Location: Suzhou District, Jiuquan Prefecture, Gansu Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.732, 98.495 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 1,200 MW
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012
- "退房令后剥离煤电 鲁能跻身主营房地产央企," zgswcn.com, 2013-04-09