According to journalist David Aaronovitch, "what we seem to have in Laughland and his associates is a group of right-wing anti-state libertarians and isolationists, suspicious of any foreign entanglements, who have somehow morphed into apologists for the worst regimes and most appalling dictators on the planet." 
- Director, Institute of Democracy and Cooperation
- Scientific Committee, Geopolitica 
- Academic Board, Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity 
- Advisor, Centre for the Study of Interventionism 
- David Aaronovitch, PR man to Europe's nastiest regimes, The Guardian, November 30, 2004.
Resources and articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|