|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
Journal of Educational Change
Accessed June 2013: 
- Editor-in-Chief: Amanda Datnow
- Founding Editor: Andy Hargreaves
- Managing Editor: Samantha Greenstein
- Book Reviews: Dennis Shirley
- Hilda Borko, Stanford University, USA; Christopher Chapman, University of Manchester, UK; Marilyn Cochran-Smith, Boston College, USA; Ernesto Cuadra, The World Bank; Brahm Fleisch, University of Witwatersrand, South Africa; Michael Fullan, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE), University of Toronto, Canada; Kris Gutierrez, University of Colorado, USA; Thomas Hatch, NCREST & Teachers College, Columbia University, USA; Meredith Honig, University of Washington, USA; Stefan Hopmann, University of Vienna, Austria; Susan Moore-Johnson; Harvard University, USA; Kirsti Klette, University of Oslo, Norway; Ben Levin; University of Toronto, Canada; Ann Lieberman, Stanford, USA; Allan Luke, Queensland University of Technology, Australia; Patrick McQuillan, Boston College, USA; Marion Orr, Brown University, USA; Jan Robertson, London Centre for Leadership in Learning, Institute of Education, University of London, UK; Pasi Sahlberg, Centre for International Cooperation and Mobility (CIMO), Helsinki, Finland; Juana Sancho, Universitat de Barcelona, Spain; Dennis Shirley, Boston College, USA; Robert Slavin, John Hopkins University, USA; James Spillane, Northwestern University, USA; Mary Kay Stein, University of Pittsburgh, USA; Louise Stoll, London Centre for Leadership in Learning, Institute of Education, University of London, UK; Joan Talbert, Stanford University, USA; Kam-Cheung Wong, University of Hong Kong, PR of China
Resources and articles
- Journal of Educational Change Editorial Board, organizational web page, accessed June 11, 2013.