|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
Disambiguation: Did you mean Kellogg Garden Products?
The Kellogg Company (Kellogg's) is one of the world's major food companies. It is the number one breakfast cereal maker in the US, ahead of General Mills. Some Kellogg brands are Frosted Flakes, Rice Krispies, Eggo waffles, Nutri-Grain cereal bars, Pop-Tarts, Keebler Foods (Fudge Shoppe, Cheez-It), Kashi, Famous Amos cookies, Sunshine Krispy Crackers, and Morningstar Farms frozen foods. 
|Key executives and 2006 pay: ||Options
|A.D. David Mackay, Chief Executive Officer||$2,470,000||$4,270,000|
|John A. Bryant, Chief Financial Officer||$1,260,000||$1,560,000|
|Jeffrey M. Boromisa, Executive Vice President of Kellogg International||$962,000||$463,000|
|Jeffrey W. Montie, President of Kellogg International||$1,360,000||$541,000|
|Alan F. Harris, Chief Marketing Officer||$1,360,000||$1,650,000|
Selected board members
- James M. Jenness, Chairman of the Board of Kellogg
- John T. Dillon, Retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of International Paper Company
- Ann McLaughlin Korologos, Chairman of the RAND Board of Trustees
1 Kellogg Square
Battle Creek, MI 49016-3599
Articles & sources
- Julian Lee, "Food giants' involvement causes heartburn", Sydney Morning Herald, July 4, 2005.
- Robert Whaples "Kellogg's Six-Hour Day", MRZine, April 2, 2010.
<tdo>resource_id=29456 resource_code=kellogg search_term=Kellogg</tdo>