The Kingston Mines in West Virgina refers to the the Kingston 1 Mine and the Kingston 2 Mine in Fayette County, West Virginia. They are both mined by Kingston Resources, a subsidiary of Foundation Coal. Together the two mines produce 1 million tonnes in 2008.
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- U.S. coal politics
- Coal and jobs in the United States
- Coal phase-out
- Headquarters of U.S. coal mining companies
- Global list of coal mining companies and agencies
- West Virginia and coal
- Proposed coal mines
- Existing U.S. Coal Plants
To see a listing of coal mines in a particular state, click on the map:
- Foundation Coal Holdings, "2008 Annual Report", Foundation Coal, page 11.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|