In March 2007, Wal-Mart announced that in summer Culpepper would move to the company's Bentonville headquarters and take up the position of vice president of corporate affairs. The company stated that Culpepper will coordinate "corporate reputation advertising," customer and employee grassroots efforts and outreach to national and local leaders. 
Other SourceWatch resources
- WakeUpWalMart.com, "New Evidence Shows Wal-Mart Working Closely With Right Wing Attack Group, Says WakeUpWalMart.com", Media Release, May 26, 2006.
- Marcus Kabel, "Wal-Mart denies funding anti-union ads", Businessweek, May 26, 2006. (This is an Associated Press story).
- "Chief Wal-Mart lobbyist to take new position in Arkansas", NC Times.com, March 12, 2007. (This is an Associated Press story).
- "Wal-Mart moving DC lobbyist to new job in Arkansas", Financial Post (Canada), March 12, 2007. (This is a Reuters story).
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
- Board of Governors, Bryce Harlow Foundation, accessed February 16, 2010.