The Levinson Foundation "is a Jewish family foundation incorporated in 1955 by Max Levinson, a Philadelphia businessman and philanthropist. We practice tzedakah, which has the dual meaning of wise understanding and generous giving. Board members include descendants of Max and Anna Levinson, as well as guest directors who contribute expertise. We make grants to individuals and groups committed to developing a more just, caring, ecological and sustainable world, in which people have a greater ability and opportunity to determine directions for the future." 
- Charlotte Levinson Talberth, President
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Mission, Levinson Foundation, accessed September 7, 2009.