|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
The Liberty Institute is a free market think tank headquartered in New Delhi, India.
On its website the group states that it is "dedicated to empowering the people by harnessing the power of the market" and that it seeks "to uphold the four institutional pillars of a free society - Individual Rights, Rule of Law, Limited Government and Free Market."
On its website, the group lists its Board of Trustees -- dated as being from 2004 -- as being:
- Mohit Satyanand, Chairman
- Mr V.S.P. Kurup
- Anil Patel, social work, ARCH Vahini
- Sundar Daniel, social worker
- Ms Tanmayee Dass, journalist
- K. Jaisim, Fountainhead Architect
- Mr Barun Mitra, Managing Trustee and founder
Liberty Institute Board of Advisors
- Mr Vikram Bajaj, Managing Director, Uncle Chipps Company, India
- Mr Gurcharan Das, Author, management consultant, Chairman of the Advisory Board, Citibank India, and former CEO of Procter & Gamble, India
- Mr J. J. Dutta, IFS (retd.), former Chief Wildlife Warden of the Government of Madhya Pradesh, India
- Prof. Deepak Lal, James S. Coleman Professor of International Development Studies, University of California, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Prof. Tibor R. Machan, Distinguished Fellow and Professor, Leatherby Center for Entrepreneurship and Business Ethics, School of Business and Economics, Chapman University, California, USA
- Prof. Rita Simon, American University, Washington, DC, USA
- Mr Rakesh Wadhwa, Executive Director, Casino Everist, Kathmandu, Nepal
Julian L. Simon Centre
C-4/8, Sahyadri, Plot 5, Sector 12
Dwarka Phase-I, New Delhi 110 075
Email: info AT libertyindia.org, liberty AT nda.vsnl.net.in
Web site: www.libertyindia.org
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Liberty Institute, "Liberty Institute", Liberty Institute website, accessed January 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|