Lord Pearson of Rannoch wiki is Leader of UK Independence Party in the House of Lords He is a former Leader of UKIP nationally, resigning in August 2010 He is formerly of the Conservative Party, he became a lord in 1990.
The UKIP is staunchly skeptical of climate change. In March 2010, Pearson said in his speech to the UKIP Party Conference "we must question the whole theory of man-made climate change." .
- Former Trustee, Politics and Economics Research Trust 
- Sponsor/Patron, Bruges Group
- UK Advisory Board, European Foundation
- Vice chair, Campaign for an Independent Britain
- Steering Committee, Congress for Democracy
- Chair, Humanitarian Aid Relief Trust
- Public Affairs Committee, Jerusalem Summit
- Supporter, Freedom Association 
- Co-founder of pro-free-trade think-tank, Global Britain
- Board of Advisors , Global Panel Foundation
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- "Paragraph 17"
- Campaign for an Independent Britain Officers, organizational web page, accessed July 14, 2014.
- guardian.co.uk Taxpayers' Alliance charitable arm under tax investigation, organizational web page, accessed July 8, 2012.
- Freedom Association Council, organizational web page, accessed January 20, 2013.