Lord Wright of Richmond
"Lord Wright of Richmond (previously Sir Patrick Wright) has been a crossbench member of the House of Lords since 1994. Educated at Marlborough College and Merton College, Oxford (of which he is an Honorary Fellow), he served in the Foreign Service from 1955 to 1991, ending his last five tears as Permanent Under Secretary and Head of the Diplomatic Service, having served as British Ambassador successively to Luxembourg, Syria and Saudi Arabia. After his retirement, he was on the Boards of Barclays, British Airports Authority, BP, DeLaRue and Unilever. He is Chairman of Home-Start International."
- President, Home-Start Worldwide
- Advisory Council, Speakers Corner Trust
- International Advisory Board, Asia House
Resources and articles
- Security Commission, Chatham House, Atlantic College, Royal College of Music, Ditchley Foundation, Wellington College wiki
- speakerscornertrust Lord Wright of Richmond, organizational web page, accessed June 29, 2012.