Learn more about Pete Peterson-funded astroturf projects at the Fix the Debt Portal.
MSF Investment Management is a global asset manager formerly known as Massachusetts Financial Services. Founded in 1924, the firm is ranked as the 15th largest US mutual fund manager in the nation and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
In 2011, MSF reported $253.2 billion in assets under management.
Ties to Pete Peterson's "Fix the Debt"
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem."
This article is part of the Center for Media and Democracy's investigation of Pete Peterson's Campaign to "Fix the Debt." Please visit our main SourceWatch page on Fix the Debt.
|About Fix the Debt|
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem." Through a special report and new interactive wiki resource, the Center for Media and Democracy -- in partnership with the Nation magazine -- exposes the funding, the leaders, the partner groups, and the phony state "chapters" of this astroturf supergroup. Learn more at PetersonPyramid.org and in the Nation magazine.
- Robert J. Manning: Chairman and CEO
- Michael W. Roberge: President and Chief Investment Officer
- Carol W. Geremia: Co-Head of Global Distribution
- James A. Jessee: Co-Head of Global Distribution
- Amrit Kanwal: Chief Financial Officer
- Mark A. Leary: Chief Human Resources Officer
- Mark N. Polebaum: General Counsel
- Robin A. Stelmach: Chief Operating Officer
111 Huntington Avenue 
Boston, MA 02199-7632
Resources & Articles
Featured SourceWatch Articles on Fix the Debt
- Fix the Debt Portal Page
- Fix the Debt's Leadership
- Fix the Debt's Partner Groups
- Fix the Debt's State Chapters
- Fix the Debt's Lobbyists
- Fix the Debt's Parent Group
- Fix the Debt's Corporations
- Pete Peterson
- Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- America Speaks
- Simpson-Bowles Commission
- Erskine Bowles
- Alan Simpson
- Social Security