Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mark Steyn, a "noted, internationally syndicated [U.S.-based, Canadian-born] journalist covering global politics and current affairs", was listed October 17, 2005, as a member of Pajamas Media's editorial board.
Related SourceWatch Resources
- Mark Steyn in the Wikipedia.
Speeches By Steyn
- Mary Steyn, "It's not "Them", It's Us: The Need to Regain Confidence in Western Culture", Centre for Independent Studies, August 14 2006.
- Mark Steyn, "16 August 2006 Address to a dinner hosted by The Conservative, featuring Mark Steyn", The Conservative (Australia), Old Parliament House, Canberra, August 16, 2006.
- Mark Steyn, "Does Western Civilisation Have a Future? CD Kemp Lecture and Dinner 2006", Institute of Public Affairs (Australia), August 17, 2006.
By Mark Steyn
- Chicago Sun-Times articles.
- "The war? That was all over two weeks ago," The Telegraph (UK), April 5, 2003.
- "It's 'peace' psychosis in a nut's hell," The Telegraph (UK), November 18, 2003.
- "The Bike-Path Left. Saddam? Osama? Whatever, dude!" Opinion Journal, December 17, 2003.
- "Believe it or not, it wasn't just rednecks who voted for Bush," The Telegraph (UK), November 7, 2004.
- "U.S. can sit back and watch Europe implode," Jewish World Review, January 28, 2005.
- "Bush is running rings around Democrats, who get flabbier by the week," Irish Times, August 8, 2005. 9. (Criticizes attempts by Democrats to paint race as victory.) No working link available.
- "It's the Demography, Stupid. The real reason the West is in danger of extinction," Opinion Journal, January 4, 2006.
- "Facing Down Iran. Our lives depend on it," City Journal/Manhattan Institute, Spring 2006.
- "It's breeding obvious, mate. Australia and the US can avoid the bleak future awaiting dying old Europe," The Australian, August 18, 2006.
- "Achilles Heel," The New York Sun, August 28, 2006.
- Commentary: "Terror screening penalties," Washington Times, August 28, 2006.
- "America Alone: The End of the World as We Know It" (2006), Regnery Publishing, ISBN 978-0895260789
Articles & Commentary
- Steven Martinovich, "The one-man global content provider," EnterStageRight.com, May 12, 2003.
- Dan Kennedy, "Steyn’s way. Write, twist, smear, and sneer. Repeat! Meet Mark Steyn, the most toxic right-wing pundit you’ve never heard of," Boston Phoenix, June 18-24, 2004.
- Mark Colvin, "Israel should have moved against Syria: Steyn," ABC News (Australia), August 7, 2006.
- Simon Mann, "A critic proud to quote his critics," The Age (Australia), August 19, 2006.
- Phillip Adams, "Boom, boom. Mark Steyn is no joke - his insights could lead to a lot more bloodshed around the world," The Australian, August 22, 2006.
- "On Limbaugh, guest host Mark Steyn referred to Vietnamese as 'gooks'," Media Matters for America, August 24, 2006.
- Clarice Feldman, "What would we do without academics?" The American Thinker, August 24, 2006.
- "Update: Steyn 'explain[ed]' that his use of the term 'gooks' was 'in a period context'," Media Matters for America, August 25, 2006.
- Glenn Greenwald, "So wrong that it redefines 'wrongness'," Unclaimed Territory, August 26, 2006.
- Jill Singer, "Warrior of the Right," Herald Sun (Australia), August 28, 2006.
- Australian Minister for Foreign Affairs Alexander Downer, "Question on Notice, Mr Mark Steyn", House of Representatives Hansard, October 19, 2006.
- "Govt funds right-wing neo-con's visit", Sydney Morning Herald, October 23, 2006. (This is an AAP story).