Mengjin Mine power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Mengjin Mine power station (义煤集团孟津矿业发电厂) is a proposed 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Mengjin County, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Luoyang Prefecture, Henan Province.
Background on Project
According to Platts, Mengjin Coal Mine owner Yi Coal Mine Group (which became Yima Mine Group in 2014) was planning to build a two-unit waste coal-fired power plant at the mine with a total planned capacity of 100 MW in Henan Province.
However, a 2014 discussion of the company's future plans included no mention of the power station, which may have been cancelled.
- Sponsor: Mengjin Coal Mine
- Parent company: Yima Mine Group
- Location: Mengjin County, Luoyang Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.825, 112.447 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 1 & 2: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type: Waste bituminous coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: