Merrill Matthews Jr.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Merrill Matthews, Jr. received his Ph.D. in Philosophy and Humanities from the University of Texas at Dallas.
- president of the Health Economics Roundtable for the National Association for Business Economics
- health policy advisor to the American Legislative Exchange Council, a bipartisan association of state legislators.
- adjunct scholar for the Mackinac Center for Public Policy
- visiting scholar for the Institute for Policy Innovation (IPI)
- Heartland senior fellow (health care policy)
- policy director of the American Conservative Network (project of the American Conservative Union)
- medical ethicist for the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center’s Institutional Review Board for Human Experimentation
- director of the Council for Affordable Health Insurance