Michelin North America, Inc.
Learn more about Pete Peterson-funded astroturf projects at the Fix the Debt Portal.
Michelin North America, Inc. is a tire manufacturing company established in 1950 and headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina. According to the company website, "Michelin North America is a $7.25 billion dollar a year company operating 18 plants in 16 locations and employs 22,270 people. It manufactures and sells tires for airplanes, automobiles, farm equipment, heavy duty trucks, motorcycles, bicycles and the space shuttle."
Discover Which Corporations are the Biggest Violators of Environmental, Health and Safety Laws in the United States
Violation Tracker is the first national search engine on corporate misconduct covering environmental, health, and safety cases initiated by 13 federal regulatory agencies. Violation Tracker is produced by the Corporate Research Project of Good Jobs First. Click here to access Violation Tracker.
Ties to Pete Peterson's "Fix the Debt"
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem."
This article is part of the Center for Media and Democracy's investigation of Pete Peterson's Campaign to "Fix the Debt." Please visit our main SourceWatch page on Fix the Debt.
|About Fix the Debt|
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem." Through a special report and new interactive wiki resource, the Center for Media and Democracy -- in partnership with the Nation magazine -- exposes the funding, the leaders, the partner groups, and the phony state "chapters" of this astroturf supergroup. Learn more at PetersonPyramid.org and in the Nation magazine.
- Jean-Dominique Senard: Chief Executive Officer
- Marc Henry: Chief Financial Officer
- Eric de Cromieres: Director of Commercial Performance, Supervises the distribution networks (Euromaster and TCi), Michelin Global Solutions (MGS) and the Supply Chain and Logistics Performance Department
- Claire Dorland Clauzel: Director of Communication and Brands, Supervises the Public Affairs Group Departement, Michelin Travel Partner and Michelin Lifestyle Limited
- Terry Gettys: Director of Research and Development
- Jean-Christophe Guerin: Director of the Materials Product Line, Supervises the Purchasing Group Department
- Jean-Michel Guillon: Director of Personnel, Supervises the Quality Group Department and the Security Group Department
- Serge Lafon: Director of the Truck Product Line
- François Corbin: Director of Geographic Zones
- Florent Menegaux: Director of the Passenger Car and Light Truck Product Line, Supervises the Competition and operations led by Jean-Christophe Guerin
- Laurent Noual: Director of Corporate Development, Supervises the Information Systems Group Department and the Standards and Regulations Group Department
- Bernard Vasdeboncoeur: Director, Specialty Product Lines: Agricultural, Two-Wheel, Earthmover, Aircraft, Supervises the Prevention and Industrial Performance Department and operations led by Serge Lafon
Michelin Consumer Care Department
P.O. Box 19001
Greenville, S.C. 29602-9001
Articles & Resources
Featured SourceWatch Articles on Fix the Debt
- Fix the Debt Portal Page
- Fix the Debt's Leadership
- Fix the Debt's Partner Groups
- Fix the Debt's State Chapters
- Fix the Debt's Lobbyists
- Fix the Debt's Parent Group
- Fix the Debt's Corporations
- Pete Peterson
- Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- America Speaks
- Simpson-Bowles Commission
- Erskine Bowles
- Alan Simpson
- Social Security