Mohammedia power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Morocco and coal|
Mohammedia power station is a 300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Grand Casablanca Region, Morocco.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Mohammedia Prefecture, Grand Casablanca Region.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Office National de l'Electricité et de l'Eau Potable
- Parent company: ONEE
- Location: Mohammedia Prefecture, Grand Casablanca Region, Morocco
- Coordinates: 33.6818544, -7.4347607 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 300 MW (Units 1 & 2: 150 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1986
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Mohammedia Coal Power Plant Morocco, Global Energy Observatory, accessed Sept. 2015.