MultiVu, a subsidiary of PR Newswire, boasts that it "provides unsurpassed broadcast and multimedia production and global distribution services to more than 40,000 companies worldwide that seek to reach the media, financial community and general public with visual messages." 
In 1998 PR Newswire established its multimedia division which was relaunched in March 2002 as MultiVu. MultiVu claims that it "counts among its customers 20 of the top 25 PR firms globally" and that it in 2004 it was the "second largest provider of broadcast public relations services." 
In March 2008, PR Week reported that MultiVu was launching a "social media news release targeting the U.S. Hispanic audience." MultiVu's "Interactivo Multimedia News Release" (IMNR) was described as distributing fake news "broadcast content, photos, and text to Hispanic social networks and news sites. Video content will also be distributed to video-sharing sites such as MiGente and HispaVista. And IMNR content will appear in Spanish on the Reuters billboard in Manhattan's Times Square." 
In January 2008, MultiVu parent company PR Newswire purchased Hispanic PR Wire. MultiVu's new division, "MultiVu Latino," is headed by Hispanic PR Wire co-founder Manny Ruiz.  Nadia Fiorello is co-director of MultiVu Latino with Ruiz, according to Portada magazine. 
- Tim Bahr, President
- Beverley Yehuda, Director of Media Strategy
- Danielle Addair
- Liza Denton Gleason, National Account Manager; previously senior producer and associate creative director for Fleishman-Hillard International Communications 
810 Seventh Avenue, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10019
Tel: (800) 653-5313
Fax: (212) 596-1571
E-mail: MultiVuSales AT prnewswire.com
- Tonya Garcia, "MultiVu launches Hispanic social media news release," PR Week, March 19, 2008.
- "Changing Places," Portada magazine, March 31, 2008.
- "PR Newswire Names Larry Thomas as President of MultiVu", Media Release, March 2, 2005.
- Craig McGuire, "'Narrowcasting' reaps rewards for VNRs", PR Week, October 17 2005. (Sub req'd.)
- Christie Casalino, "Gaining exposure with proper disclosure", PR Week, October 3, 2005. (Sub re'q.) (This is an article on Satellite Media Tours).
- MultiVu press release, "MultiVu Launches Premium Online Press Pages: Organizations can now store all multimedia assets in one place for easy access by media and other audiences," Yahoo! Finance, January 25, 2007.
- MultiVu press release, "MultiVu Appoints Veteran Producer Liza Gleason to National Account Manager," PR Newswire, March 5, 2007.
- Press release, "World's Largest Digital Display To Showcase Videos from MultiVu," MultiVu via PR Newswire, February 13, 2008.
- Press release, "MultiVu Launches New Division to Deliver Multimedia Services to U.S. Hispanic Market: Manny Ruiz, Co-founder of Hispanic PR Wire, to lead MultiVu Latino; Emmy-Award Winning Media Professional, Manny Santos, and MultiVu National Account Manager, Nadia Fiorello to serve as Co-Directors," MultiVu via PR Newswire, March 24, 2008.
- Dan Hennes (MultiVu's Director of Multimedia Products), "The Explosive Growth of Alternative Advertising," reprinted by the Seattle Post-Intelligencer blog "The Biz Bite," January 21, 2009.