Namal power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Turkey and coal.|
Namal power station is a proposed 1,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Çanakkale province, Turkey.
The map below shows Lapseki, the proposed location for the plant.
Background on Plant
Namal Elektrik Üretim has proposed a 1,000 MW power plant in Lapseki.
- Sponsor: Namal Elektrik Üretim
- Parent company:
- Location: Lapseki, Çanakkale province, Turkey
- Coordinates: 40.343889, 26.683611 (approximate)
- Status: Pre-permit development
- Gross capacity: 1,000 MW
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "O termiğin ÇED’i 31 Temmuz’da!" canakkaleolay, 12.07.2015