USDA National Organic Program
(Redirected from National Organic Program)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Related SourceWatch Resources
- National Organic Standards Board
- Dean Foods Company re "Horizon Organic Milk"
- processed food industry
- trashing organic foods
- "The Dairy Cow Factory Farm" / "Factory Farms", The Humane Society of the United States (accessed April 1, 2006).
Articles & Commentary
- Rebecca Clarren, "Land of milk and money. Critics say Horizon and other mass-production dairies don't deserve the organic label -- and that the USDA needs to come up with a real definition," Salon, April 13, 2005.
- "Stop Factory Farm Dairy Feedlots from Labeling Their Products as 'USDA Organic'," Organic Consumers Association, October 25, 2005.
- "Investors Challenge Dean Foods/Horizon Organic Calling Factory Dairy Farms 'Organic'," Organic Consumers Association, March 2, 2006.
- Cameron Scott, "Organic Milk Goes Corporate," KRT/Dallas Morning News (Mother Jones), April 26, 2006.
- Jeff Brady, "Farmers Say Mega-Dairies Milk the Organic System," NPR, May 7, 2006.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|