Neil Z. Miller
Neil Z. Miller is an American medical research journalist, a natural health advocate based in Santa Fe, New Mexico. He is the author of numerous articles and books on vaccines, the publisher of the New Atlantean Press, and the director of the Thinktwice Global Vaccine Institute. Miller is a frequent guest on radio and TV talk shows, where he often debates doctors and government health officials, and he lectures widely throughout the US.
Miller, who has a degree in psychology, has been interviewed by nationally syndicated talk show hosts, including Phil Donahue and Montel Williams. Miller has debated the propriety and wisdom of mandatory vaccinations with pediatricians and other health practitioners, including the chief medical epidemiologist for the National Immunization Program at the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- 1992, Vaccines: Are They Really Safe And Effective? ISBN 1-881217-10-8
- 1995, Vaccine Roulette: Gambling With Your Child's Life, ISBN 1-881217-09-4
- 1995, Vaccine Seminar, ISBN 1-881217-08-6
- 1996, Immunisation: Theory vs Reality, ISBN 1-881217-12-4
- 1996, Immunizations: The People Speak! ISBN 1-881217-16-7
- 2001, Gadzooks! Extraterrestrial Guide to Love, Wisdom and Happiness ISBN 1-881217-21-3
- 2003, Vaccines, Autism and Childhood Disorders: Crucial Data That Could Save Your Child's Life, ISBN 1-881217-32-9
- ThinkTwice.com - 'Think Twice Global Vaccine Institute', Neil Miller home page
- Educate-Yourself.org - 'Autism: A Medical Mystery?', Neil Z. Miller (2001)