|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
New Health Network
Accessed October 2012: 
- Chair: Claire Perry, chief executive, Bromley HA
- Hugh Blair, partner, KPMG
- Ian Carruthers, chief executive, Dorset HA
- Geoffrey Filkin, New Local Government Network
- Brian Flood, chair, Northumbria Healthcare trust
- Lord Harris, Labour peer and former community health councils chief
- David Kerr, CRC Institute for Cancer Studies, Birmingham University
- Tom Coffey, chair, Tooting and Graveney primary care group
- Jo Lenaghan, research fellow, Institute for Public Policy Research
- Sue Page, chief executive, Northumbria Healthcare trust
- Greg Parston, Public Management Foundation
- Chai Patel, Chai Patel Associates
- Peter Reading, chief executive, University College London Hospitals trust
- Linda Smith, chair, Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham HA
...and who's paying
"Launch funding came from four sources: Access Health UK, which has been involved in NHS Direct; a charitable trust set up by private nursing home tycoon Dr Chai Patel; KPMG and Superdrug. They collectively put up£40,000."
Resources and articles
- hsj.co.uk New Health Network, organizational web page, accessed October 4, 2012.