On the Scene Productions
On the Scene Productions describes itself as am "electronic publicity" company which has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta and Philadelphia. The company's services include video news releases (VNRs), audio news releases, Satellite Media Tours and Electronic Press Kits.
On the Scene Productions was a founding member of the VNR lobby group, the National Association of Broadcast Communicators.
On its website, the firm describes how video can be used to promote travel companies: "Through our partner ICEPortal we are able to distribute the video in the form of a customized Digital Brochure to 30,000+ leading travel websites and search engines worldwide." The firm also offers B-roll for television stations, and videos produced for trade shows and conventions. 
On The Scene Productions
5900 Wilshire Boulevard, 14th floor
Los Angeles CA 90036
On the Scene Productions' YouTube channel
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Audio news releases
- Branded Entertainment
- Covert propaganda
- Fake TV news
- Federal Communications Commission, the FCC
- Media releases
- National Association of Broadcast Communicators
- Radio Media Tours
- Public Service Announcements
- Satellite Media Tours
- Video news releases
- Travel and leisure - why use video?," On the Scene Productions website, accessed January 2008.
- Press release, "On the Scene Productions Lands New CEO: Holds Grand Opening of Manhattan Studio," On the Scene Productions via Business Wire, June 13, 2008.
- On the Scene Productions and ICE Portal, White paper: "Internet Video and the Travel Industry: A Confluence of Needs and Trends," Hospitalitynet.org, October 30, 2007.
- Press release, "Patient Recruitment Leaders Form National Steering Committee," The Patient Recruitment Organization via PharmaLive.com, May 13, 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|