Overseas Private Investment Corporation
Accessed December 2008: 
- Henrietta Holsman Fore - Administrator, U.S. Agency for International Development and Director of United States Foreign Assistance
- John K. Veroneau - Deputy U.S. Trade Representative, Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- Robert Mosbacher, Jr. - President & Chief Executive Officer, Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- John J. Sullivan - Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Howard M. Radzely - Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Labor
- Reuben Jeffery III - Under Secretary for Economic, Energy & Agricultural Affairs, U.S. Department of State
- David H. McCormick - Under Secretary for International Affairs, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Samuel E. Ebbesen - Small Business, (General, USA, Ret.), Chief Executive Officer, Omni Systems Inc., Vienna, Virginia
- VACANT - Small Business
- Christopher J. Hanley - Organized Labor, General Secretary-Treasurer, International Union of Operating Engineers, Washington, DC
- C. William Swank - Cooperatives, Retired Executive Vice President, Ohio Farm Bureau Federation, Westerville, Ohio
- Diane M. Ruebling - President, The Ruebling Group, Scottsdale, Arizona / Longville, Minnesota
- Sanford L. Gottesman - President, The Gottesman Company, Austin, Texas
- Dianne Ingels Moss - President & Owner, Cartera Investment Corporation, Dallas, Texas
- Patrick J. Durkin - Managing Director, JFitzgibbons LLC, New York, New York
Related SourceWatch Resources
- Bush administration
- J. Brian Atwood
- J. Brady Anderson - former chair
- M. Peter McPherson - former chair
- Ambassador John Simon - former executive vice president
- James D. Jameson - former board member
- Modern Africa Fund Managers
- Web: http://www.opic.gov
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Overview, Overseas Private Investment Corporation, accessed December 16, 2008.
- Directors, Overseas Private Investment Corporation, accessed December 16, 2008.
- opic.gov website
- "Overseas Private Investment Corporation" in the Wikipedia.
- "Overseas Private Investment Corporation," namebase.org.
- Nominations Sent to the Senate, White House News Release, February 28, 2005: "Christopher J. Hanley, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Board of Directors of the Overseas Private Investment Corporation for a term expiring December 17, 2006, vice George J. Kourpias, term expired."