|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
OzProspect was founded in 2001 and "is a non-profit, non-partisan organisation incorporated in Victoria" which aims to develop "new voices and new ideas in Australian public debate." OzProspect "is modelled on the New America Foundation in Washington DC." 
Tim Watts is the Founding Director of OzProspect and he is also a Research Fellow with the Australia & New Zealand School of Government and Consultant with The Nous Group. The Assistant Director is Emma Cahill.
- Mark Davis
- Tim Flannery
- Greg Barns - columnist with The Hobart Mercury and author of What’s Wrong with the Liberal Party?
- Kathy Bail - Kathy is Editor of The Bulletin
- Lorraine Elliott - former Victorian Liberal MP and Parliamentary Secretary for the Arts
- Professor Cheryl Saunders - teaches at University of Melbourne Law School
- Dr Fiona Stewart - founder of consumer rights website NotGoodEnough.org
- Hugh Martin - assistant editor, features at The Age and co-editor of Australia’s Population Challenge
- The Myer Foundation
- The Foundation for Young Australians
- The Vizard Foundation
- The Brencorp Foundation
- State Library of Victoria
- c/o Tim Watts, ANZSOG, PO Box 4023, Parkville VIC 3052
- Tel: (03) 8344 1986
- Fax: (03) 8610 1258
- Mobile: 0403 924 465
- Email: tim (AT) ozprospect.org
- Web: http://www.ozprospect.org/