|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
"Patricia Bellinger began her career in Madrid, Spain in 1986 by founding a casting agency, and she continued to work in media and communications in Spain until 1995. In 1995, she returned to the USA and joined Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS), the pharmaceutical company, where she was successively Associate Director for Communications and Associate Director for Public Aff airs. In 1998 she became the Corporate Director of Culture and Human Resources Diversity. In 2000, she joined British Petroleum in London as Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion; she was Group Vice President and director of the BP Leadership Academy until 2007. In March 2011, she was appointed Executive Director of Executive Education, Harvard Business School." 
- Board member, YMCA of Greater Boston (Boston, USA)
- Member of the Advisory Board of Program in Education,
- Afterschool and Resiliency (PEAR), McLean Hospital (Harvard Medical School)
- Board member of “Facing History and Ourselves”
•*Member of the Business Advisory Board of Sodexo, Inc
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Nordic Windpower, Ltd. (UK).
Resources and articles
- sodexo Board 2012, organizational web page, accessed November 5, 2013.