(Redirected from PayPerPost)Jump to navigation Jump to search
According to PayPerPost's website:
- "PayPerPost is the leading marketplace for Consumer Generated Advertising. The PayPerPost platform connects advertisers and Consumer Content Creators to deliver compelling marketing messages. The marketplace is fueled by the self expression of bloggers, videographers, photographers, podcasters and participants in social networks. PayPerPost is easier to use than paid-search or display advertising and provides more powerful features."
Biographical profiles for the following can be found here.
- Ted Murphy, Founder / CEO
- Randy Mountz, Vice President of Sales
- Peter Wright, Director of Software Development
The Consumer Generated Advertising Network™
150 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
Related SourceWatch Resources
- Marshall Kirkpatrick, "PayPerPost.com Offers to Sell Your Soul," Techcrunch.com, June 30, 2006.
- Michael Arrington, "The PayPerPost Virus Spreads," Techcrunch.com, October 12, 2006.
- Darren Rowse, "LoudLaunch to Launch and PayPerPost Accused of Manufacturing Controversy," ProBlogger.net, November 9, 2006.
- Josh Friedman, "Blogging For Dollars Raises Questions of Online Ethics," Los Angeles Times, March 9, 2007.
- Brian Motopoli, "Apply Directly To The Pocketbook," Public Eye/CBS News, March 9, 2007.