|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
Peggy Dulany "is Chair of The Synergos Institute. Drawing from her experience living and working in Rio de Janeiro as a young woman, she realized that the people most affected by adverse living conditions also have the greatest energy and motivation to solve their problems. The resources they lack are the connections to the economic and political realms where necessary changes can affect whole communities.
"Ms. Dulany founded Synergos in 1986 to facilitate relationships between grassroots leaders and political or business leaders, people who otherwise would not have access to each other, so that they can develop long-term relationships and forge new paths in overcoming poverty.
"Her career has included heading a Boston-area public high school program for drop-outs for six years and consulting with the United Nations and the Ford Foundation on health care and family planning in Brazil, the US and Portugal, and with the National Endowment for the Arts on nonprofit management and planning. She was Senior Vice President of the New York City Partnership for five years, where she headed the Youth Employment and Education programs.
"Ms. Dulany is an honors graduate of Radcliffe College and holds a Doctorate in Education from Harvard University. She is also Chair of ProVentures, a business development company for Latin America and Southern Africa. She sits on the boards of Cambridge College, the Rockefeller Brothers Fund and the Africa-America Institute, among others." 
She is the daughter of David Rockefeller .
- Cofounder, Global Philanthropists Circle 
- Advisory Committee, David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies
- Advisory Council, Global Philanthropy Forum 
- Advisory Board, United In Diversity 
- Cochair, Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture 
- "Biography", Accessed January 2007.
Resources and articles
- Synergos Institute Global Philanthropists Circle, organizational web page, accessed September 21, 2012.
- Advisory Council, Global Philanthropy Forum, accessed January 9, 2010.
- Trustees, United In Diversity, accessed February 4, 2011.
- Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture Board, organizational web page, accessed December 2, 2014.