Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peggy Venable is the State Director of the Texas chapter of Americans for Prosperity, a free market advocacy group opposing proposals by U.S. President Barack Obama to reform heath care system and institute a cap and trade system to address global warming. In 2007 she was paid over $72,000.
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Americans for Prosperity - National and State staff
- Citizens for a Sound Economy
- Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation
- ↑ "Staff" Americans for Prosperity website, accessed September 2009.
- ↑ Americans for Prosperity Foundation, 2007 IRS Return, Guidestar, August 2008, page 1.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|