|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
Per Capita is a small think tank with staff in Sydney and Melbourne, with a number of key personnel with close current or former ties to the Australian Labour Party. The think was launched in early 2007.
- David Hetherington, Executive Director in Sydney
- Michael Cooney, Policy Director in Melbourne.
- Dennis Glover
- Evan Thornley, parliamentary secretary to Premier Steve Bracks;
- Josh Funder, a venture capital investor;
- Tom Bentley, who has worked in Demos;
- Jane-Frances Kelly, a consultant to the Victoria Police who was previously a consultant to 10 Downing Street; and
- Tony Kitchener, a businessman.
Other SourceWatch Resources
- Andrew Leigh, "Psst - wanna run a thinktank?", Andrew Leigh, December 5th, 2006.
- "Per Capita Acquires Human Capital", Andrew Leigh, March 27th, 2007.
- Michelle Grattan, "New think tank to help swing ideas from right to left", The Age, April 6, 2007.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|