|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
Policy Exchange "is an independent, non-partisan educational charity. We work with academics and policy makers from across the political spectrum. We are particularly interested in free market and localist solutions to public policy questions...
In 2009: "The Chairman of the Board of Trustees is Charles Moore. The other Trustees are Theodore Agnew, Richard Briance, Camilla Cavendish, Richard Ehrman, Robin Edwards, Virginia Fraser, George Robinson, Andrew Sells, Tim Steel and Alice Thomson." 
- Dean Godson Director (2014)
Accessed December 2014: 
- David Frum, Chairman of the Board
- Richard Briance
- Simon Brocklebank-Fowler
- Richard Ehrman
- Robin Edwards
- Virginia Fraser
- Krishna Rao
- George Robinson
- Robert Rosenkranz
- Charles Stewart-Smith
- Simon Wolfson
- Neil O'Brien, Director
- Sian Hansen, Managing Director
- Natalie Evans, Deputy Director
- Amy Fisher, Communications Director
- Dean Godson, Head of Foreign Policy & Security Unit
- Anna Fazackerley, Head of Education Unit, Head of Arts & Culture Unit
- Ben Caldecott, Head of Environment & Energy Unit
- Gavin Lockhart, Head of Crime & Justice Unit
- Henry Featherstone, Head of Health Unit
Resources and articles
- Policy Exchange, NeoCon Europe.
- Archie Norman
- Michael Gove - former chair
- Conservatives for Change
- Tom Mills, Tom Griffin and David Miller, How Policy Exchange and the Centre for Social Cohesion encourage The Cold War on British Muslims, 2 August 2011.
- Anthony Browne - former Director