|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
Population-Environment Balance (or BALANCE) "is a grassroots membership organization committed to stabilizing U.S. population in order to safeguard the carrying capacity of the United States." 
- Adolph W. Schmidt, U.S. Ambassador to Canada, 1969-1974, Former Director, Population Crisis Committee, Former Chairman, Population-Environment Balance 
- Mark Nowak (former Director of Population-Environment Balance) 
- 2000 P St NW Suite 600, Washington, DC 20036
- Web: http://www.balance.org
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- About, Population-Environment Balance, accessed September 14, 2008.