Population control . . .
- Anti-Population Control
- Population Research Institute.
- Population Control Bibliography.
- Ed Regis, The Doomslayer, WIRED.com, February 1997.
- Stephen Moore, Diffusing the Population Bomb, Cato Institute, October 15, 1999.
- Ronald Bailey, The Law of Increasing Returns, Cato Institute, March 18, 2000.
- "Committee on Women, Population, and the Environment Resources on Population Control", Accessed November 2006.
- "Eugenics Watch", Accessed November 2006.
- Pro-Population Control
- Population and Sustainability.
- United Nations Population Fund.
- Facing the Future: People and the Planet.
- Negative Population Growth.
- Population Action International.
- The Pop!ulation Coalition.
- Population Communications International.
- Population Connection.
- Population Media Center.
- The Population Institute.
- World Population Awareness.
- World Population Balance.
- Paul Ehrlich and the Population Bomb, PBSOnline, 1996.
- Pathfinder Fund - USAID funded Boston¬based "private" family planning organization
- Population Ecology
- Population Ecology, Department of Entomology, Virginia Tech, VA.
- Demography and Population Studies
- People Facts.
- Population Reference Bureau Searchable Database.
- Consortium for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN) Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC).
- National Library for the Environment (NLE) Reference Resources.
- Demography & Population Studies Internet Guide.
- Development Education Program, World Bank Group.
- National Statistics Offices, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Journal of Population Research.
Other Related SourceWatch Resources
- Population Council
- reproductive health
- John D. Rockefeller 3rd
- sustainable development
- Timeline to global governance
Critiques from the Right
- Jacqueline Kasun, "War Against Population: The Economics and Ideology of Population Control", Ignatius Press, 1988.
- "Defusing the population 'bomb': The Pew Trusts' misguided approach to world security", Foundation Watch, Posted December 27, 1999.
Critiques from the Left
- Linda Gordon, "Women's Body, Women's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America", New York: Penguin Books, 1976.
- Bonnie Mass, "Population Target: The Political Economy of Population Control in Latin America", Zed Press, 1976.
- "Black Africa and the U.S. Black Movement", National Security, Council, memorandum 46, March 17, 1978.
- Fred T. Sai and Lauren A. Chester, "The Role of the World Bank in Shaping Third World Population Policy" In: "Population Policy: Contemporary Issues", 1990.
- Betsy Hartmann, "Population Control as Foreign Policy," Covert Action, 39 (Winter 1991-92).
- Nalini Visvanathan, "Population Control and National Security: A Critique of 'The Coming Anarchy'", Political Environments, No, 1, Spring 1994.
- Amartya Sen, "Population: Delusion and Reality", The New York Review of Books, September 22, 1994.
- Simons, H., "Repackaging population control", Covert Action Quarterly, Winter 1994-95, pp.33-7. (also see Int J Health Serv. 1995;25(3):559-66)
- Betsy Hartmann, "Reproductive Rights or Wrongs: The Global Politics of Population Control", South End Press, 1995.
- Farida Akhter (Ed), "Depopulating Bangladesh: Essays on the Politics of Fertility", Narigrantha Prabartana, The Feminist Bookstore, 1996. (Full Book Online - html)
- Seamus Grimes, "From population control to 'reproductive rights': ideological influences in population policy", Third World Quarterly, Volume 19 (3), pp.375-394, 1998.
- Eric B. Ross, "The Malthus Factor: Poverty, Politics and Population in Capitalist Development", Zed Books, 1998.(Edited extract of book pdf)
- Daniel J Kevles, "Eugenics and human rights", British Medical Journal, Vol 319: 435-438, 1999.
- Max Schulz, "Billionaires blind on 'overpopulation'", Human Events, 27 Aug 1999.
- "The Population Controllers and Their War on People, Part II", Accessed November 2006.