|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
Private Sector Council
The Private Sector Council (PSC) was founded in 1983 by David Packard of the Hewlett-Packard Company and Bill Onstead, described by the PSC as "two visionary men dedicated to the belief that good government is good business ... [and] believed that sharing with the federal government the knowledge and expertise of leading Fortune 500 executives would help improve our nation's governmental operations." The PSC states that, "Since PSC's founding, the organization has participated in over 300 projects in the areas of financial management, federal accounting standards, information technology systems operations and human resources. The driving forces behind PSC and its project work are the CFOs, CIOs and senior executives from our member companies."
- Richard B. Waugh, Jr., Chairman, CFO/Senior Executive Task Force; Corporate Vice President/CFO, Northrop Grumman Corporation since 1993
- Charles W. Cramb, Vice Chairman, Board of Directors; Senior VP, Finance, and CFO of The Gillette Company since 1997
- Frank Charles Carlucci III, Chairman, National Advisory Board
- Pete Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer; retired President/CEO, Watson Wyatt Worldwide
- John L. Puckett, Co-Chairman, Information Management Technology Group
- Gerald J. Knutson, Co-Chairman, Information Management Technology Group; retired VP, Communications and Information Services/Qwest Communications
- Frank Charles Carlucci III, Chairman
- Paul Arthur Allaire
- Bill Archer, Senior Policy Advisor, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Norman R. Augustine
- Charles A. Bowsher, Former Comptroller General, U.S. General Accounting Office
- Thomas S. Foley
- Thomas V. Fritz, Former Vice Chairman, Ernst & Young LLP
- Chuck Hagel
- Dr. John J. Hamre
- Admiral Thomas B. Hayward, President, Thomas B. Hayward Associates
- Kent Kresa, Chairman and CEO, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Dana G. Mead, Former Chairman and CEO, Tenneco Automotive Inc.
- Paul H. O'Neill
- Dr. Allen E. Puckett, Chairman Emeritus, Hughes Aircraft Company
- Dr. Richard W. Rahn, President, Novecon
- Dr. Joseph J. Sisco, Partner, Sisco Associates
- Anne Wexler, Chairman, The Wexler Group
- George H. Weyerhaeuser, Former Chairman and CEO, Weyerhaeuser Company
1101 16th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20036-4813
(202) 822-3910 tel.
(202) 822-0638 fax.