Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "R.C. Hunt is the president and co-owner of Andrews Hunt Farms, which owns 1,000 acres of land in Franklin, Nash and Wilson Counties. Andrews Hunt Farms is a farming operation that consists of swine, cattle and fish operations. It currently produces 75,000 feeder pigs per year while finishing 40,000 market hogs. They contract for Premium Standard Farms. R.C.'s organizational involvements include board of directors with the NC Agribusiness Council, board of trustees for Louisburg College, vice-chair for the United States Aquaculture Cooperative, past chair of the Rocky Mount/Wilson Airport Authority and past president of Wilson Wide-A-Wake Kiwanis. R.C. is a certified diver. He also enjoys golfing and flying. In addition to serving as president on the NC Pork Council's board, R.C. is chairman of the Council's executive committee, chairman of the compensation committee, and a member of the nominating committee."
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- National Pork Producers Council
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance
- ALEC Corporations
- American Legislative Exchange Council
- Board of Directors, Accessed July 28, 2011.
- North Carolina Pork Council - Board Member R.C. Hunt, Accessed July 28, 2011.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|