Radiation Research is the monthly journal of the Radiation Research Society.
The society describes the readership as including "researchers in the areas of physics, chemistry, biology and medicine, including epidemiology and translational research, at academic institutions, private research institutes, research hospitals and government agencies." 
- Sara Rockwell, Editor-in-Chief, Yale University School of Medicine
- R. J. M. Fry, Senior Editor, Consultant, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J. E. Moulder, Senior Editor, Medical College of Wisconsin
- S. S. Wallace, Senior Editor, University of Vermont
- J. F. Ward, Senior Editor, University of California, San Diego
- "Radiation Research and The Cult of Negative Results", Microwave News, July 31, 2006.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|