Randall Bell is a lawyer, president of the Victorian Landscape Guardians, ex-National Trust member, is opposed to wind energy and is a good friend of ex-premier Ted Baillieu. Bell supports Baillieu's legislation that was designed to limit or stop windfarm projects. Bell is also a climate change denialist who believes the science of climate change is flawed.
After Denis Napthine replaced Ted Baillieu as Premier of Victoria on 6 March, 2013, Randell Bell stated, "wind power was unhealthy, inefficient and ineffective. Mr Baillieu's policy was the best in the world, he understood the fallacies of the industry. If Dr Napthine reneges on that policy, I'll break his arms."
- Randall Bell, "Randall Bell: Wind a waste of time and money," "www.geelongadvertiser.com.au", 23 July, 2009
- Adam Morton, "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows," "www.theage.com.au", 3 July 2010
- Sandi Keane, "The Landscape Guardians and the Waubra Foundation," "www.independentaustralia.net", 6 March, 2012
- Mike Seccombe, "A Field Guide To The War On Wind Power (Part Two)," "www.theglobalmail.org", 5 October, 2012
- Ketan Joshi, "Randall Bell's Call to Arms," "etwasluft.blogspot.com.au", 10 March, 2013