Researching coal in Australia
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Australia and coal|
Resources for researching the mining and burning of coal in Australia include the following.
Commonwealth government information sources
- National Pollutant Inventory - this provides detailed information on the pollutants emitted by major industries. The data for:
- Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics (ABARE) data on proposed new Minerals and energy: Major development projects - April 2010 listing and Electricity generation: Major development projects - April 2010 listing. (These listings are updated several times a year. Check here.
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Australia and coal
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Carbon Capture and Storage in Australia
- New South Wales and coal
- Queensland and coal
- Researching coal
- Researching coal in Victoria
- Victoria and coal