Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., (born 1954) "senior attorney for the Natural Resources Defense Council and president of the Waterkeeper Alliance  He is the third of eleven children born to Ethel Skakel Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy.
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Crimes Against Nature: How George W. Bush and His Corporate Pals Are Plundering the Country and Highjacking Our Democracy (New York: HarperCollins, 2005).
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Anti-Vaccine Propaganda - as published in the HuffPo
- Kathleen Kennedy Townsend - sister
- Joseph P. Kennedy II - brother
- Environmental Protection Agency
- John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- junk science
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Directors, Riverkeeper, accessed December 14, 2007.