Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., (born 1954) "senior attorney for the Natural Resources Defense Council and president of the Waterkeeper Alliance  He is the third of eleven children born to Ethel Skakel Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy.
"Mr. Kennedy serves as Senior Attorney for the Natural Resources Defense Council, Chief Prosecuting Attorney for the Hudson Riverkeeper and President of Waterkeeper Alliance. He is also a Clinical Professor and Supervising Attorney at Pace University School of Law’s Environmental Litigation Clinic and is of counsel to Morgan & Morgan, a nationwide personal injury practice. He is co-host of Ring of Fire on Air America Radio. Earlier in his career he served as Assistant District Attorney in New York City." 
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Crimes Against Nature: How George W. Bush and His Corporate Pals Are Plundering the Country and Highjacking Our Democracy (New York: HarperCollins, 2005).
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Anti-Vaccine Propaganda - as published in the HuffPo
- Kathleen Kennedy Townsend - sister
- Joseph P. Kennedy II - brother
- Environmental Protection Agency
- John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- junk science
- Arnold Schwarzenegger