- Cofounder, Artists United for a Win Without War
- Unconstitutional. "We created Unconstitutional to show Americans the extent to which our civil liberties and our freedoms have been trampled upon by our government since 9/11"
- Uncovered: the war on Iraq chronicles the Bush Administration's determined quest to invade Iraq following the events of September 11, 2001. The film deconstructs the administration's case for war through interviews with U.S intelligence and defense officials, foreign service experts, and U.N. weapons inspectors -- including a former CIA director, a former ambassador to Saudi Arabia and even President Bush's Secretary of the Army.
- Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism examines how media empires, led by Rupert Murdoch's Fox News, have been running a "race to the bottom" in television news. This film provides an in-depth look at Fox News and the dangers of ever-enlarging corporations taking control of the public's right to know.
- Wal-Mart: the High Cost of Low Price is a feature length documentary that uncovers a retail giant's assault on families and American values.
- Rethink Afghanistan, 2009
Resources and articles
- Alternet Independent Media Institute, organizational web page, accessed August 23, 2017.